Det här innehållet kommer från vår tidigare hemsida och kan därför se annorlunda ut.

A gas cooker on a small passenger vessel caught fire. Two crew members suffered minor burns and a child breathed gas into his lungs. The automatic ignition on the oven did not work, which led to gas leaking out. It was when the crew tried to light the oven again that it caught fire. After this incident the crew has used manual ignition for the oven. Gas is not without its risks, but they are fairly easy to manage if you follow the instructions that are available. The investigation unit has previously investigated a gas-related incident in which one person was seriously injured. The study is available in Swedish on the Transport Agency’s website (sjöfart – olyckor och tillbud – rapporter – publicerade rapporter – 2007 – dykbåten Gerda).

Share article:
Email
Twitter
Facebook