Carelessness with electrical equipment resulted in electric shock and hospital treatment

Det här innehållet kommer från vår tidigare hemsida och kan därför se annorlunda ut.

When switching to shore current, a circuit breaker tripped. When resetting the breaker, the navigation officer received a large electrical shock through his body. He had touched one or more unprotected, live parts of the circuit breaker.
Cabinet where the accident occurred. A sheet of plastic installed after the accident covers the uninsulated, live screws that the navigation officer came into contact with. The handwritten text and symbols in the figure are edited and the location of the three live screws is shown in the dashed frame.

 SLMA TSS 2013-2318

Share article:
Email
Twitter
Facebook