Acid caused burn injuries

A service employee was going to wipe off some tables in one of the ship’s restaurants.
Det här innehållet kommer från vår tidigare hemsida och kan därför se annorlunda ut.

A service employee was going to wipe off some tables in one of the ship’s restaurants. He sprayed a cloth with what he thought was detergent, but the bottle contained acid. The man suffered from acid burns on his hands and arms, and the incident has been reported as an industrial injury, according to the Transport Agency’s maritime division.

Share article:
Email
Twitter
Facebook